Sales Order Reports missing orders?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Sales Order Reports missing orders?

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • Author
    Leah

Good news everyone!

We’ve just release a maintenance release that addresses this issue. Please look for updates to your Events plugin(s) on your site. Thank you for your patience while we worked to address the reported issues. And don’t forget to review the release notes for all the details on version 4.0.3.

While our testing shows that the new release fixes the problem reported here, sites are different and it’s possible that there are edge cases. If you are still seeing the issue after you update your plugins, please post a new thread so we can look into it further.

Thank you for your support!

Best,
    Leah

Nico

This reply is private.

Ameet
    Participant

Hi Nico,
    I hope you are having a great holiday. I wanted to thank you for getting the last release out and I have confirmed that the order sales report is looking good in 4.03! I am finally seeing all my orders and the math seems to be correct now, nice one.

I did notice, that when logged in as an organizer and viewing the Attendee’s List, you can no longer Email the list out, looks like some js is not being loaded up when you are not an admin. Would you happen to know how I could fix this? It is the pretty much how everyone uses the Attendees list, they email it to themselves.

Other than that, things are looking really good, sincerely appreciate it. I am getting ready to switch our production entirely over to 4.03 and will let you know if we encounter any other issues.

Cheers and happy new years!

George
    Participant

Thanks for the updates here Ameet!

Apologies for the delayed reply; we were still mostly out as a team for the holidays when your last reply came in, and Nico himself has been out-of-office for a bit recently so I wanted to chime in here. Thanks for your patience!

The issue you reported in your last reply is one that you and I are dealing with in another forum thread – I’m sorry about this issue, which as you’ll see in that other thread we have confirmed is a bug 🙁

So, with all this being said I will now close up this thread. I’ll of course continue our dialog in the other thread, about that “email attendees list” bug – see you there!

Thanks,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 31 through 35 (of 35 total)
  • The topic ‘Sales Order Reports missing orders?’ is closed to new replies.