Revisited: Public Filters Update Function

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Revisited: Public Filters Update Function

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Claire Lanyado
    Participant

Hey guys,

Re: this thread: https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/topic/public-filters-update-function/ – I’d like to re-open the discussion as the solution provided isn’t exactly what we’re looking for, and I would surprised if you guys didn’t have a callback function to be able to tie into for when AJAX events occur when updating the views to be able to execute a script when that happens. Can you please look into this further?

Thanks,
    Jonah

Cliff

Hi, Claire/Jonah.

tribe_is_ajax_view_request( 'photo' ) exists — from /wp-content/plugins/the-events-calendar/src/functions/template-tags/general.php

Also, there is an internal feature ticket for us to update from Isotope JS to either its latest version (to get https://isotope.metafizzy.co/layout-modes/fitrows.html) or to scrap it and use Flexbox CSS instead.

Either way, that’s really what we want here, and I’ve added your two threads about it to the internal ticket.

Please let me know if you have any follow-up questions on this topic.

Claire Lanyado
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

Thanks for your reply! I was more looking for a callback function that I could execute rather than a conditional check. Do you know of anything like that? Getting Isotope updated t include fitrows or implementing flexbox would be great too!

– Jonah

Cliff

Please try photo-view-ajax-success.tribe from /wp-content/plugins/events-calendar-pro/src/resources/js/tribe-events-photo-view.js (or .min.js) and let me know if that is what you were looking for.

Claire Lanyado
    Participant

Thanks Cliff!

Cliff

Glad that worked for you. You’re welcome.

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘Revisited: Public Filters Update Function’ is closed to new replies.