Request for Czech Translation Editor

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Request for Czech Translation Editor

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Petr
    Participant

Hi,
    I would like to ask if you could please make me a Translation Editor of your free plugins on WordPress.org for Czech language. Almost all Czech translations of your premium add-ons are mine so I would like to be them in sync on both sites.
    I’m particularly interested in the following plugins:
    – The Events Calendar
    – Event Tickets
    – Image Widget

My WordPress.org username is: lop_cz

Thanks a lot.
    Petr

Nico

Hi there Petr,

Thanks so much for your support ๐Ÿ™‚

Unfortunately we do not have control over the .Org translator editors, that’s something that you should request directly to your country/language translation group (a pain we are aware of). Once you are approved you’ll be able to translate all plugins and themes in the .org repo.

We are going to bulk request this for a couple of regular translator (as you) soon, if you want me I can add you to that list. I’m afraid the bulk request thing will take a bit longer as we are gathering info from several folks.

Please let me know if you want me to add you to our bulk request or if you prefer to go ahead and contact your corresponding translation team on this,
    Best,
    Nico

Petr
    Participant

Hi Nico,

I was in contact with Leah recently and he already promises to add me as PTE for Czech language in Translation group on wordpress.org. But if you’re going to make it in a bulk you can surely add me to that list as well.
    Thank you.

Petr

Nico

Hey Petr,

Thanks for the heads-up! I see that Leah has already posted the request, so I guess you’ll be added soon ๐Ÿ™‚

Iโ€™ll go ahead and close out this thread, but if you need help with anything else please donโ€™t hesitate to create a new one and we will be happy to assist you.

Cheers,
    Nico

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Request for Czech Translation Editor’ is closed to new replies.