Remove 'All Day' Option from Time Filter in Filter Bar?

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Remove 'All Day' Option from Time Filter in Filter Bar?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    eastbayaa
    Participant

Is it possible to remove the ‘All Day’ Option from the Time Filter in Filter Bar? We don’t have any all day events and would prefer to solely have the selections of Morning, Afternoon, Evening, and Night. Thanks.

Barry

Hi!

At this time we don’t have a super-clean way of facilitating this (though we hope to build additional hooks in to a future release to make this sort of work easier) however you could certainly give a snippet like this one a shot, which you might add to your theme’s functions.php file.

Does that help?

eastbayaa
    Participant

I tried that, adding this code to my functions.php override file in my child theme folder, changing ‘filter-bar/filter-view-horizontal’ to ‘filter-bar/filter-view-vertical’ since I am using the vertical view and nothing changed. Any other ideas?

eastbayaa
    Participant

Actually, correction: I just updated filter bar to the latest upgrade and now it seems to have worked. Thanks so much!

Barry

Awesome!

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Remove 'All Day' Option from Time Filter in Filter Bar?’ is closed to new replies.