Redirection calendar languages problem

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Redirection calendar languages problem

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    atelierssud

Hi,

I’ve bought the pro version of the calendar.

I have installed wordpress in 4 languages (en – fr – es – zh-hans). The event calendar page work fine for 3 languages, but didn’t work for the chinese version. I have a big problem for fixing this!!!

Could you please help me with this?
    Thank you very much…

Antonio Catalfamo, atelierssud

George
    Participant

Hi there,

Thank you for reaching out. These forums here are our “Pre-sales Questions” forums, so we unfortunately cannot field technical support questions here.

It doesn’t currently appear that you have a premium license with us. If this is wrong, and you do have a premium license with us, then apologies for my misunderstanding!

However, in that case please log into the account on this site that has your premium license, and then post this question in a premium support forum.

If you indeed do not have a premium license, then please post your question in our free support forums here → http://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar

We check those forums a bit more than once per week, so hopefully we will be able to get to your question there.

Thank you,
    George

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Redirection calendar languages problem’ is closed to new replies.