Recurring Events showing multiple times since update

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring Events showing multiple times since update

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • Author
    Barry

OK: for those who are able to do so, could I ask you to make a complete database backup and upload it to a suitable location (your own WordPress blog or hosting account, or else to Dropbox or a similar service) then share the link here as a private reply? As we’re unable to replicate locally this could give us a good chance of seeing the problem as it is in your individual installations.

Should anyone be able to go a step further and share before-and-after dumps – showing the database as it was prior to this problem surfacing/prior to updating then again after this took place – that would be particularly useful.

Thanks for your help and cooperation 🙂

markrudio
    Participant

This reply is private.

Derek
    Participant

I have the same issues here, I have tried all sorts of things, but like the others I have load of events. I’m adding this, not to add to your problems but more to notify me if it’s corrected. All your help is appreciated, but sooner rather than later please. Thanks D

Barry

Hi everyone – very sorry for the delay in updating you here.

If you haven’t already seen it, please refer to this update post which describes how to use a cleanup plugin we created that can help with this issue (once you’ve updated to Events Calendar PRO 3.5.2).

If you have any questions please don’t hesitate to let me know.

jebs38
    Participant

Thanks Barry.

markrudio
    Participant

Updated, but I’m not seeing the merge duplicate button, not seeing the clean up plug in,

Cliff
    Participant

I’m still having this issue when I edit a recurring event. The clean up script mostly works, but goes right back to creating a ton of instances the next time the event is edited.

Jonathan Goldford
    Participant

Subscribing. We are having this issue too.

Barry

Apologies for missing those final updates, everyone. Unfortunately a quirk in our forum tools means we have not been notified when someone other than the original poster adds a reply.

It’s been quite a while at this point and hopefully the problem has been resolved for all, but if not please do go ahead and create new threads of your own and one of the team will be only too happy to assist 🙂

Viewing 9 posts - 16 through 24 (of 24 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events showing multiple times since update’ is closed to new replies.