Recurring Events Not Populating

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Recurring Events Not Populating

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    newjupitermedia
    Participant

So I’ve created a bunch of recurring events in two foreign languages (not translations of the English events, but independent events in two foreign languages), and the recurring events are not being created.

Please help.

Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Todd,

Thanks for going Pro and welcome to the forums!

I’m sorry you are having an issue with events in more languages. Let’s try to get to the bottom of this.

I have tested this on my test site and so far all went well with the most recent versions of WordPress (4.7.2), WPML (3.6.3) and our plugins (4.4.2).

These are the steps I took:

• Create a recurring event in English. Recurring daily for 3 days. Save
    • Go to event list, switch to 2nd lang (German), create a recurring event, different date, daily for 3 days. Save
    • Go to event list, switch to 3rd lang (Swedish), create a recurring event, different date, daily for 3 days. Save
    • Check on the front end on all 3 language versions. All three languages properly showed all the instances of the recurring events in the month view.

Are you taking similar steps or is there something totally different in the way you do it?

Also, I would recommend you to do a full backup of your site and update WordPress and your plugins so you are on the latest versions.

Let me know if that helps.

Cheers,
    Andras

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring Events Not Populating’ is closed to new replies.