Recurring events in wrong months?!??

Home Forums Calendar Products Events Calendar PRO Recurring events in wrong months?!??

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • Author
    Brook
    Participant

Thanks Adam. I am diving into this today to see if I can reproduce it now that we have the specifics nailed down.

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Adam I have been unable to reproduce this. However, you did say that after you waited some time, then change the date, that is when we started seeing 2 or more occurrences on the front end. I am going to keep this open and try again in a couple of weeks to see if I can reproduce.

It is quite possible that one of your plugins or theme is causing this issue at the time you go in and edit it. If that were the case then none of our diagnostic steps up until this point would have ruled it out. Either way I shall keep trying to reproduce it if I can. Thank you for all your efforts in helping us nail this down, especially if it is a bug on our end. Cheers!

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

I have been unable to replicate this bug Adam, despite my best efforts. Since I can not replicate it I can not find a way to fix it. I am now quite suspicious that this is what is happening:

It is quite possible that one of your plugins or theme is causing this issue at the time you go in and edit it. If that were the case then none of our diagnostic steps up until this point would have ruled it out.

I wish I had better news. Please let me know if there is anything more I can do to help, or answer your question.

– Brook

adam
    Participant

This reply is private.

adam
    Participant

Seems that if I add an event, and use the ends on and pick a date, this is where the glitch happens, if I pick end after X occurrences, it seems to work…

Brook
    Participant

Adam I am sorry for the delay. Normally our forums closes topics older than 2 weeks, and marks them abandoned. I am unsure why it did not do that here. Having old topics close out helps keep things from slipping through the cracks.  Unfortuantely since yours didn’t close it slipped through.

I will try to reproduce that problem using your latest steps. Thanks for keeping after this and trying to isolate. I did my best last time to replicate, maybe I will have more luck this time? I will report back tomorrow.

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

I am sorry Adam. I am still unable to reproduce this. I tried an ends on event, and tried changing it. I even tried waiting a few days and changing it like before. No dice, everything is working properly. This is still unique to your site 🙁 .

– Brook

Brook
    Participant

Since this topic has not been active for a while I am going to archive it. If you do need anything else though, please feel free to open a new topic. Cheers!

– Brook

Viewing 8 posts - 16 through 23 (of 23 total)
  • The topic ‘Recurring events in wrong months?!??’ is closed to new replies.