Problems with Events Calendar

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Problems with Events Calendar

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Asia

Hi
    My hosting company says that this plug in affect normal funcioning of my web site. Right now I can not access to the site, because of “Internal Server Error”. they say that there is something in this plug in that the “php scripts last too long”, and when they desactivate the plug in my web site works correctly.
    Could you help? The only solution is to desactivate the plug in or is there any other?
    Thank you

George
    Participant

Sorry to hear about this, Asia!

1. First, who is the web host you are using? Can you share a link to the website of the web host company you are using?

2. Next, can you share what version number of The Events Calendar is being used on your site?

3. Finally, can you share an estimate of how many events you had on your site? Did you have very many events, for example? Or just a few events? If you can provide numbers or estimated numbers that would be very helpful: 100 events per month? A 1,000 events per week? 1 event per day? Let us know!

Thank you,
    George

Asia

Hi George
    Thank you for your quick reply
    My host company is Host Europe.
    Version 4.2.7
    Events: not too much, just few per month (maybe 5)
    Thank you for your help!

George
    Participant

Thanks for sharing, Asia.

I unfortunately am struggling to think of why our plugin would be banned or limited by them. I would suggest that you contact their support team and request them to share any specific error messages that The Events Calendar caused on your site, or any server logs that showed excessive load on the server.

I am sorry that there is not a whole lot I can recommend doing — please do contact them and let us know what they say in response to things I mentioned above!

Thanks,
    George

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Problems with Events Calendar’ is closed to new replies.