Photo view issue on collapse filter

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Photo view issue on collapse filter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Erin Slater
    Participant

If you collapse the filter, the events in photo view all events float left. Then when you reopen the filter bar the images are not aligned properly. Is there a way to reload the page when the filter link is clicked? #tribe_events_filters_toggle (I am using the filter bar in vertical mode)

Geoff

Hi there, Jon! Thanks for getting in touch and sorry you’re running into some trouble here.

The photos ought to align properly when the vertical filter bar is toggled and they seem to do that properly in my test site. Are there any scripts or CSS on your site that are preventing that from happening? I was unable to see an example on your site.

I imagine you could force a page load when toggling the filter bar. Then again, AJAX would kick back in once a filter is selected, possibly putting you in the same situation. You can enqueue/dequeue any of your own scripts to handle that and set up a filter using the tribe_events_ajax_response hook to create the behavior you’re looking for.

The most efficient solution is likely to manage it at the CSS level so the photos align properly at given breakpoints.

I hope this helps!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Jon! Just checking in to see if there’s been any further update or if you still need assistance on this one–let me know. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Geoff

Hey there, Jon! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to open a new thread. We’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Photo view issue on collapse filter’ is closed to new replies.