Pagination Issues on Backend After Filtering and Category Filters Issue

Home Forums September 2013 Filters Bar Beta Pagination Issues on Backend After Filtering and Category Filters Issue

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    mattsokoloff
    Participant

After filtering by specific organizers you can paginate through without issue if you use the next and back arrows but inputting a specific page number causes you to lose the filters.

Additionally for me filtering by category doesn’t appear to work on the backend.

Note: I am running filters beta…not sure if this would have any impact.

Kelly
    Participant

Hi, Matt. I’m moving your post to the Filters Beta Forum. That may be the best place for it for now.

Someone should be in touch with you shortly to help troubleshooting. Thanks!

Leah

Hi Matt,

Just to confirm, are you saying that if you’ve filtered by organizer and then you change the page number in the URL you lose the filters? Or am I misunderstanding?

Also, what do you mean by filtering on the backend? Is that with the Filters Bar or something else?

mattsokoloff
    Participant

OK Two issues…one may be related to Filter Bar the other is not. Both of these are about filter events in the wordpress admin backend (/wp-admin/edit.php?post_type=tribe_events).

1) Not related to Filter bar because I deactivated the plugin and it still happens — When you are in the WordPress Admin and you are looking at events you can add filters. When you manually paginate after filtering the filter is lost.
    https://www.evernote.com/shard/s2/sh/8f4e2524-73c4-4efc-933c-680023be6dce/2038002f7604f197fe2bc56c1e4e122e

2) May be caused by the filter bar plugin because it only happens when the plugin is active — When you are in the WordPress Admin and you are looking at events you can add filters. Most of the filters don’t actually filter. Specifically having issues with Cats, Start Date, Cost. https://www.evernote.com/shard/s2/sh/eed07899-989b-4261-b4d9-0df49b403be0/2adfeb7321cf867890de90b2bcdb6682

Leah

Hi Matt,

Thanks for clarifying. Those filters are actually part of our Advanced Post Manager, a separate plugin, and are also included in Events Calendar PRO. They are not related to the Filters Bar plugin.

Just FYI, I’ll be closing this forum up today since the beta is over. Thanks for your input!

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Pagination Issues on Backend After Filtering and Category Filters Issue’ is closed to new replies.