Organizer drop down list incomplete in Filter Bar

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Organizer drop down list incomplete in Filter Bar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Ron Rice
    Participant

I have read the applicable threads and according to the response copied below, it appeared you think this problem is solved. It is not working for me. Both Organizers and Venues are cutting off short of showing my complete list. I appreciate your attention to this.

Geoff
    June 22, 2016| Permalink
    Hey there,

Just want to drop a quick note in here to let you know that Filter Bar 4.2.1 is about to release any moment and it will include a patch for this issue. Please update and let us know if you continue to hit any trouble.

Thanks so much for your patience while we worked on this!

Cheers,
    Geoff

Cliff

Hi, Ron.

I’m unsure which exact thread that’s from, but I’m guessing your site has over 200 Organizers…

In which case, please reference this code snippet to allow an unlimited number of Organizers and Venues in the Filter Bar options:

https://gist.github.com/jesseeproductions/f8102153d93cb2fdd5cd3ed21e321086

Please let me know how this goes for you.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Organizer drop down list incomplete in Filter Bar’ is closed to new replies.