Orderered wrong product/license

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Orderered wrong product/license

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    firstdirect
    Participant

My secretary ordered the wrong product on Friday. We wanted to order/install the Filter Bar plugin for our Events Calendar WP plugin. But when I logged into the account I only see a download for Events Calendar Pro. It appears she ordered that instead of the Filter Bar. How do we correct/update this? I have not downloaded the Events Calendar Pro yet..

Please advise.

Geoff

Hi Jay,

Thanks for writing in and I hope you had a great weekend!

I’ve gone ahead and deactivated your license for Events Calendar PRO and exchanged it for a Filter Bar license.

You can access the new license key by logging into your account on our site and navigating to My Account > License Keys. You will also be able to access a download of Filter Bar by navigating to the Downloads screen from there.

Let me know if you have any issues accessing your new license key and I’d be happy to help. 🙂

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Orderered wrong product/license’ is closed to new replies.