Only some events showing

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Only some events showing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Megan Theoret

I purchased the community events plugin and since members started posting, only the first 5 events are loading on the main page, even though I have it set to show 10 events. Then, when I click on the “Next Events” link at the bottom, I get a message that there are no more events, even though there are more events. Then, when I click the “Previous Events” link, all of my events load.

https://prescotthealing.com/events/

Please help! Thank you.

Megan

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using the Events Calendar.

Here on the pre-sales forum, I’m afraid we do not provide technical support. I would ask that you take any technical support questions across to our wordpress.org forum – our staff scan it periodically and other community members may also be able to help out.

The Events Calendar

If you have purchased a plugin from us, please login and post in the premium forums for that plugin and we can help you out there:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/

Having said that, I see you are using the Divi theme and it is their archive settings causing this as the Event Views are archives.

Head to Divi > Theme Options > General Settings > Number of Post displayed on Archive pages

Change that number to 10 or what you have as the number of events to show in our settings.

That should fix the issue.

Let me know how that works out.

Thanks again!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Only some events showing’ is closed to new replies.