One string not translated

Home Forums Additional Help Translations One string not translated

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gøran
    Participant

Hi!
    There is one string that not is correctly translated and i can`t find it in the po-file. At the bottom of a single event like here http://www.karrieretroms.no/aktivitet/solfrokost-for-grundere/ everything is correct translated to norwegian, except for “Time” that should be “Tid” in norwegian.

How do i change that as i can´t find it in the language files.

Thanks for a nice plugin that i have used for years now 🙂

Leah

Hello,

Thanks for getting in touch. Can you let me know what version of The Events Calendar you’re using, and which Norwegian translation you’re using? Is it nb_NO or nn_NO? Knowing that will help me look into this.

Thanks,

Leah

Gøran
    Participant

Hi! I use nb_No and The Events Calendar 3.3.1 + The Events Calendar PRO 3.3.

Leah

Hi gormik,

Thanks for the info! Because the translation is a little outdated, the Time string is not in the .po file and not getting translated. Happily I have a new translation from one of our volunteers, and using that will show that string correctly translated.

The new translation will be automatically included in our upcoming maintenance release, so if you don’t mind waiting a bit you’ll be able to update and get it. If you need it now, you can download the new files here and here and put them in your /lang file for The Events Calendar (replacing the current ones). That should show the string properly translated, as well as a few others that were previously missing.

Let me know if you need any help or if there’s anything else I can do for you 🙂

Best,

Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘One string not translated’ is closed to new replies.