not able to upgrade

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar not able to upgrade

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Bart
    Participant

When will this bug (see image) be addressed?

Bart
    Participant

screenshot:

Geoff B.

Good evening Bart and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.

We are sorry to hear about this bug.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

I did a bit of research but was not able to find that specific bug being reported before.
    Would you happen to already have a link for that ?

If this is your first time reporting it, could you please send me a copy of the latest version of your WordPress theme / child theme via a link to a .zip file link (stored Dropbox or Google Drive) so that I can run some tests on my end ? I recommend a private reply for that purpose.

Please ensure you are using the latest files as found on your actual website.
    This way I will get access to any updates or customizations you might have made.

Hang in there!

Geoff B.

Bart
    Participant

This reply is private.

Geoff B.

Good evening Bart,

Thank you for the theme files.

You are 100% right. This is related to multisites!

In fact, it is explained in great details here: https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/multisite-license/

To make a longe story short, not using a multisite license on a single site that is part of a multisite install is known to trigger less than ideal messages (as you have found out).

We apologize for the inconvenience.

In a nutshell:

1. It is cool to use a non-multisite license like you are but the downside is that you will have to update these plugins manually (as opposed to straight from the wp-admin interface)
    2. We are working on improving these very inaccurate messages

Thank you for your patience and understanding.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘not able to upgrade’ is closed to new replies.