Norwegian Bokmål, The Events Calendar, Corrections, Edit and Update

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Norwegian Bokmål, The Events Calendar, Corrections, Edit and Update

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Oyvind

Hi there,

I have updated and done some corrections to Morten2cv’s edition of the Norwegian bokmål for The Events Calendar translation. The language now have a better “flow” and sounds less word by word translated. I am doing this as I will be using the Norwegian version on my bilingual website and also it would be great to get a free upgrade for the hours put in.

Im good at translating but not so good at figuring out how or where to upload the updated version.

Looking forward hearing back from you.

Kind regards

Leah

Hello Oyvind,

Wow, thanks so much for working on these! Did you make sure to update the file from the latest .pot file so that you would have all the strings needed? If you don’t know how to do that, you can follow the instructions in the Getting Started post.

You can upload the files using a service like Dropbox. Just be sure to upload the .po and .mo files for both The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO so that we get a full translation set. Once you’ve uploaded the files on Dropbox, you can provide the link to me so I can download them. I’ll test them out and reply to you here.

Thanks so much for contributing!

Best,

Leah

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Norwegian Bokmål, The Events Calendar, Corrections, Edit and Update’ is closed to new replies.