No German translation after Update WordPress 4.52?

Home Forums Additional Help Translations No German translation after Update WordPress 4.52?

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    Regina Oswald

I am using Events Calendar in two different Websites.
    Website one has still an older version of WordPress, the events calendar in Backend is shown in german language.

Now i have installed a new website with WordPress 4.52 and here events calendar is not translatet in german.

The .po File is in the plugin and i use define(‘WPLANG’, ‘de_DE’); in config-File.

What can I do?

Nico

Hi Regina,

Thanks for reaching out to us! Unfortunately we are not able to provide support in the pre-sales forum 🙁

I’ve run a quick test locally and could switch to German successfully in WordPress 4.5.2. Maybe you can try to switch the site language to English and then back to German (from WP-Admin > Settings > General > Language). As stated above we are not able to provide support in this forum.

We are happy to assist our premium users with support issues via our premium forums, please log into the account that has been created when the purchase was made. If you have not purchased one of our premium plugins, you can post in our open source forum. We review that forum weekly, mainly for bug reports.

I’ll go ahead and close out this thread, but please do post in the appropriate forum and we will assist you.

Best,
    Nico

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘No German translation after Update WordPress 4.52?’ is closed to new replies.