NO Bleed on Events Page for Title Info

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar NO Bleed on Events Page for Title Info

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    beyondtools
    Participant

Hi,
    The Header text on events pages has no bleed and the header text and main event info sits right at left edge of page.

Hi:

Thanks for taking the time to reach out to us here on the Forums. I took a quick look at your website and you are correct that the headers and info are displaying with no bleed and on the left edge of the page. Every site has it’s own look and we don’t expect our default styling to match everyone’s site. For this purpose we put together a Themer’s Guide that outlines how to make changes to the display of The Events Calendar.

Please take a look through the guide and it should help outline how you can make changes to the styles as well as the different pre-built options.

Thanks again for reachout out to us and Let me know if the guide helps you.

– Matthew

Hi, I wanted to quickly follow-up with you to see if you are all set or if you have further questions. Please let me know if you do have additional questions I can assist with or if I should go ahead and close this thread.

Thank you,

– Matthew

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘NO Bleed on Events Page for Title Info’ is closed to new replies.