Need to add category to search bar

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Need to add category to search bar

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    skynet
    Participant

We need to add a event category drop down to search bar and Need to set event listing to on scroll (Infinite Listing) instead of pagination.

How we can set it?

Thanks so much for reaching out!

Just to let you know, we are limited by our Support Policy in how much we can help with customizations, but I will try to point you in the right direction.

Please see the following tutorial on how to create a custom filter for Filter Bar:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/creating-custom-filters-for-filter-bar/

In order to create an infinite scroll, you can try integrating a third-party plugin, although this is not something we can provide support for.  Here are a few options.

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

skynet
    Participant

How to Change date format in the calendar filter from 2018-05 to May 2018?

You can change the date format by going to Events Settings < Display and change the Datepicker Date Format and Save Changes.

Let me know if you have any other questions on this topic!

Thanks,

Jaime

skynet
    Participant

Yes, but we would like to show month name instead of 1 – 12 month.

E.g. it should show May instead on 5 (for may.)

Which view are you referring to?

Just to let you know, we are limited by our Support Policy in how much we can help with customizations, but I will try to point you in the right direction.

I’d recommend starting off by taking a look at our Themer’s Guide, which can show you which templates can be edited and copied in order to achieve the results that you are looking for.

If you can give me a bit more information (and perhaps a screenshot) of where you would like the change, I can possibly point you to the right templates.

Let me know if anything else comes up in the meantime!

Thanks,

Jaime

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Need to add category to search bar’ is closed to new replies.