"Narrow Your Results" aka filter bar?

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar "Narrow Your Results" aka filter bar?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kellymarie2001
    Participant

Hi there,
    I am running The Events Calendar on my site, and would like our users to be able to view events by category. It looks like on the Demo (http://wpshindig.com/events/) that this is an option that comes with The Events Calendar, but the more I read it looks like I have to purchase another add-on? I’m just quite confused after searching through the forums and am hoping I can get an answer, straight up!
    Thanks in advance!

Casey D

Hello kellymarie2001,

Thanks for contacting us and sorry for the confusion!

You’ll have to buy the Filter Bar plugin for those additional features. The Filter Bar is a robust set of features that isn’t needed by everyone, so we rolled it into its own plugin to focus costs and development!

Here is the Filter Bar section of the page, everything else is standard.

2014-07-30 at 12.48 PM

Does this make sense? Let me know if I can explain anything else!

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey
    Participant

I just wanted to follow up and see if youโ€™re all set here or if you still have further questions. Just let me know if you have further questions or if I should go ahead and close out this thread. Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

kellymarie2001
    Participant

Yes, thank you! I guess my only feedback would be that your demos should reflect what you get for that demo – and not include any add-ons (or make it clear what’s what). It makes it difficult to pitch to a client that the demo for The Events Calendar actually includes a bunch of add-ons they need to pay for :/
    Thanks!

Casey
    Participant

kellymarie2001,
    Thanks for the feedback. We’re hoping to improve our Demo site in the near future, and will definitely keep your suggestions in mind.

Since it looks like you’re all set here, I’ll go ahead and close out this thread. Feel free to create a new thread if you have further questions.

Thanks! ๐Ÿ™‚

-Casey-

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘"Narrow Your Results" aka filter bar?’ is closed to new replies.