Month View no longer responsive & events not clickable

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Month View no longer responsive & events not clickable

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Susan
    Participant

The “Month” view on my site no longer works when the screen resolution is decreased – both on my laptop and well as on mobile devices.

1. As the screen resolution decreases, the days of the week start stacking on top of one another.
    2. The dots on the days of the week are no longer clickable.

I disabled all the other plugins on the site except for the three Event Calendar plugins and the problem still remained. I have now enabled these plugins.

I am not sure exactly when this happened, but I suspect after the last update.

Thanks,

Susan

Josh
    Participant

Hey Susan,

Thanks for reaching out to us!

Unfortunately this is a known bug in the latest release. However, the good news is we’re close to releasing a fix for this one.

I’ve added this thread to our internal ticket for tracking this issue and you’ll be notified when the update is available.

I apologize for any inconvenience. If you have any questions or concerns about this process, please don’t hesitate to reach out.

Thanks!

Geoff

Hey Susan,

Just wanted to follow up and let you know that we released version 4.1.1 last night and it included a fix for this issue. Please update to the latest version if you haven’t already and do let us know if you continue to see any issues from there. 🙂

Cheers and thanks for your patience while we worked on this!

Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Month View no longer responsive & events not clickable’ is closed to new replies.