month view and day view toggle, lose the multi select filter

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar month view and day view toggle, lose the multi select filter

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Sean
    Participant

When select multiple values in venue and submit the form, it will bring all venue’s events list in month view calendar. After this if change to day view then lose the selected venue list in filter. Only one venue bring it. Kindly refer screenshot attached. This same scenario occur when day view to month view toggle.

Patricia

Hey Sean,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

I’m really sorry to hear about this issue! I’ve looked into your problem and it is a bug.

I’m linking this thread to our internal bug report so our developers can take a look. I cannot guarantee when it will be fixed, as it’s in the development team’s hands now, but the good news is that you will be contacted as soon as a solution is available.

Thanks for your understanding and if you have any other questions, please let me know and I’ll be happy to assist!

Best Regards,

Patricia

Nico

Hey,

Happy to share with you that a new maintenance release (for the Week of 22th January 2018) is out, including a fix for this issue.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-for-the-week-of-22-january-2018/

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘month view and day view toggle, lose the multi select filter’ is closed to new replies.