Mobile – Venue filter – change default value

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Mobile – Venue filter – change default value

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Didar
    Participant

Hi,

When filtering Venue – the default value is “0 selected” when using mobile version. Where can I change the this text value?

Thanks…

Nico

Hi Didar,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’ll help you with this …

From what you describe I understand that you are needing to change the venue filter default value in filter bar, right? Not sure about the mobile version you mention, Is the filter working differently in the desktop view? If so can you please send a screenshot or the site URL where I can see this?

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Didar
    Participant

Hi again,

thanks for the replay.
    Indeed, when I use my mobile phone to filter events on “Venue”, the default value is “0 selected” and have search in different places inside the plugin to find value, but without any success 🙁 Have a look at this picture:

View post on imgur.com

(taken from demo site wpshindig.com, but it does appear on our site too.)

Best
    Didar

Nico

Hey Didar,

Thanks for clarifying on this! I’m able to see this too, but that’s the default behaviour of multiple combobox elements (<select multiple>) in mobile phones. That’s why you couldn’t find any trace of this in the plugin’s code.

One easy way of changing this is to switch the ‘Venues’ filter to display in checkboxes instead of a dropdown. You can do so at ‘Wp-Admin > Events > Settings > Filter’.

Please let me know about it,
    Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

This topic has not been active for quite some time and will now be closed.

If you still need assistance please simply open a new topic (linking to this one if necessary)
    and one of the team will be only too happy to help.

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Mobile – Venue filter – change default value’ is closed to new replies.