mobile events not showing – free version limitatio

Home Forums Welcome! Pre-Sales Questions mobile events not showing – free version limitatio

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • Author
    Amin

Hey Guys,

Please see >> http://www.modeparties.com/events

I have installed the free version of the plugin here. My first events are in May 2016.

When I view the calendar in mobile or make the browser to test the responsiveness of the site I am unable to view the summary of events for a certain day.

I can click on the dots when an event is on a certain day but when the dots are clicked no event summary is shown.

The H3 Title shows

but the summary doesnt.

Is this a bug? A limitation of the free version?

Thanks

George
    Participant

Hey Amin,

Sorry to hear about these issues on your site!

This is not a limitation of the free version or anything like that. These issues are emerging from JavaScript errors on your site which are coming from your theme or from other plugins, here is a screenshot:

I hope this information is helpful for your project!

— George

Amin

Thanks George.

I’ve tried a different theme and deactivated a couple of plugins. Still no luck and I dont seem to see the same errors as above.

Any ideas?

George
    Participant

Hey Amin,

Since you are not a premium license-holder, we unfortunately cannot provide technical support here. I’m happy to help investigate this issue further but you unfortunately will have to post your issue in our Free support forums here → https://wordpress.org/plugins/the-events-calendar/

Before you do that, I’m curious: can you please set your site so that its active theme is the Twenty Sixteen theme, and then so that The Events Calendar is the ONLY active plugin?

Once your site is in this state, let me know and I will take another look at the issue. I know that leaving your site in this state can be a pain! But, I will work fast to try to minimize the amount of time it’s in this state; and I just wanted to offer this step as an attempt to be a bit more helpful. I will take a look at the issue in this state and learn what I can.

Thank you,
    George

Amin

Thanks George. I appreciate your help.

Please see the WordPress.org support thread I set up here for my last update.

George
    Participant

Thank you Amin!

See you over on wordpress.org 🙂

— George

Viewing 6 posts - 1 through 6 (of 6 total)
  • The topic ‘mobile events not showing – free version limitatio’ is closed to new replies.