Missing string / translation in nb_NO

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Missing string / translation in nb_NO

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Gøran
    Participant

Hi!
    In ECP 3.5 there is a missing string / translation here http://www.karrieretroms.no/aktiviteter/kommende/ It says “« Previous Events” – should be “Tidligere arrangementer” in Norwegian. I cant find the string – wich file could i hard code that in?

Thanks for help 🙂
    Goran

Leah

Hi Goran,

Thanks for getting in touch. The problem is that the Norwegian translations are broken and incomplete, and need to be redone. Is that something you’d be willing to help us with? We have both a Norwegian Bokmål and Norwegian Nynorsk translation, and they both need work. Updating the translations will fix the Previous/Next Events links, as well as other bits of English.

If you’re interested, check out the Getting Started post where you’ll find the instructions and files you need. Let me know if you have any questions!

Best,

Leah

Gøran
    Participant

Yes, i still need to know where i can hard code the string as asked. I would check the translation files when there is time.

Goran

Leah

Hi Goran,

The best way to change the text of those links would be to use a a string-specific translation plugin like Say What?. That’s safer and easier than messing with the plugin files themselves.

Best,

Leah

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing string / translation in nb_NO’ is closed to new replies.