Missing Projects in Translation-environment (Dutch)

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Missing Projects in Translation-environment (Dutch)

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Barbara
    Participant

Hi guys,

I have been busy bringing most projects up to 100% for Dutch, however as I now have almost everything back to 100%, there are still “177 untranslated” and “7 waiting” strings apparently… But can’t find them! I bet they are for Event Aggregator, but I can’t seem to find them anywhere?

http://translations.theeventscalendar.com/languages/nl >> according to all the projects listed, there should be only 12 untranslated files (I don’t understand them in English, so can’t translate them to Dutch). But the top bar says ther eare 177 untranslated, this doesn’t make sense?

Cliff

Hi Hans. Thanks for your contributions!

Event Aggregator’s code (to connect to the Event Aggregator service we offer) is included in The Events Calendar core so it’s not a separate translations project.

Please let me know what text you’re seeing in your wp-admin area that isn’t translatable or isn’t showing up in http://translations.theeventscalendar.com/

Thanks.

Barbara
    Participant

Hi Cliff,

Some strings still have to be translated… But I can’t figure out where the “177 untranslated” strings come from.
    Check it out yourself:
    1. Head to http://translations.theeventscalendar.com
    2. At the bottom, choose “Projects by language”
    3. Choose Dutch
    4. Look at the different projects below. Everything is translated, except for twelve strings… So why does it keep saying “177 untranslated” and ‘7 waiting’ in the table at the top of the Dutch language page?

Geoff B.

Good evening Hans,

I am chiming in on behalf of my colleague Cliff since I am currently working on improving everything translation related.

I went ahead and checked things out.
    I believe this is caused by the fact that sometimes we unfortunately release language files that need updating.

For example, that is currently the case of Event Tickets and Event Tickets Plus.

If you open the Dutch language file with Poedit and update the Catalog from the pot file, you will see what I mean.

We have a bug ticket to fix this in an upcoming release.

Thank you for the patience in the meantime.

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Missing Projects in Translation-environment (Dutch)’ is closed to new replies.