Misplaced Filter Bar

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Misplaced Filter Bar

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    cclm
    Participant

Hello,
    The filter bar is misplaced is I choose (Default Events Template) under Settings -> Display: Events Template. If I choose my (Default Page Template), the filter bar is placed correctly. This problem is shown both on Chrome and Safari.

Would you please have a look at our site /Calendar, or click (Course Calendar) in the header.

Thanks

Casey
    Participant

cclm,
    Thanks for getting in touch and sorry to hear you’re having trouble here, but hopefully I can help. I’m noticing that you have some template overrides currently active in your theme. Can you try temporarily disabling these by renaming the ‘tribe-events’ folder to ‘tribe-events-bak’? I suspect that this issue is related to some kind of customization that you’ve made, but want to narrow it down before troubleshooting further.

Thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

cclm
    Participant

Casey,
    Thanks. I did. I renamed that folder. In that folder, I only customized what to be shown in the listing, no CSS changes at all. The bar is still broken.

Thanks

Casey
    Participant

cclm,
    Can you try temporarily reverting to the default 2013 theme to see if this issue persists? It’s possible that there’s something conflicting with your theme, but just want to be 100% sure. Also, is there a particular reason that you can’t use the ‘Default Page Template’?

cclm
    Participant

Casey,
    The reason why I can not use the (Default Page Template) because it shows a page header and page title that are both missed up.

I have reverted to the default theme. The bar looks fine. Then, I switched back to my theme, and the bar also looks fine. I knew the problem. I used customCSS with the following styles to decrease the menu font size, and this is causing this problem. Please have a look and advise how to fix it.

Mouaz

.main-menu ul li.has-children > a span {
    background: url(../images/arrow-2.png) right 11px no-repeat;
    padding: 0 10px 0 0;
    font-size: 70%;
    }

.main-menu ul li > a span {
    background: url(../images/arrow-2.png) right 11px no-repeat;
    padding: 0 10px 0 0;
    font-size: 70%;

Casey
    Participant

Mouaz,
    It appears that your second styling rule doesn’t have the ending bracket: }. Try adding that and see if it fixes the problem.

Since you’ve confirmed that this is indeed related to a customization that you’ve made and not an issue with the plugin, that’s unfortunately all the help we’re going to be able to provide here.

Hopefully I’ve helped to point you in the right direction to resolve this customization issue. Good luck and thanks! 🙂

-Casey-

cclm
    Participant

Thanks. I will take care of it. I appreciate the time you took to sort this out.
    Mouaz

Casey
    Participant

Always happy to help! 😀 Since it looks like you’re all set, I’m going to mark this thread “Answered” and close it out.

By the way, if you have a minute or two, we would love it if you’d write a few words for us here: http://m.tri.be/lo

Thanks in advance. 🙂

Cheers,
    Casey

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘Misplaced Filter Bar’ is closed to new replies.