Minor error in german translation

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Minor error in german translation

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Sebastian Petersen
    Participant

Hello Modern Tribe-Crew,

the checkbox-label “All day event” is translatet as “Tägliche Veranstaltung” which means “Daily Event”. It rather should be “Ganztägige Veranstaltung”.

Leah

Hi seifenigel,

Thanks for your post. Are you running the latest version of The Events Calendar, 3.3.1? I just checked out the translation and it looks like we have the correct translation in that version of the plugin. You’ll want to check for plugin updates on the Plugins page of the WordPress admin.

Best,

Leah

Leah

Hi seifenigel,

Thanks for your post. Are you running the latest version of The Events Calendar, 3.3.1? I just checked out the translation and it looks like we have the correct translation in that version of the plugin. You’ll want to check for plugin updates on the Plugins page of the WordPress admin.

Best,

Leah

Sebastian Petersen
    Participant

Hey Leah,

yes I use the latest version. It’s just minor, i fixed it myself but i thought I should let you know…

Leah

Hi seifenigel,

I really appreciate you reporting this! What’s funny is that on my site, running The Events Calendar 3.3.1, I see the correct translation. I’m glad you were able to get it working properly on your site.

Cheers,

Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Minor error in german translation’ is closed to new replies.