manually add filter bar into the sidebar

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar manually add filter bar into the sidebar

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Kimberley
    Participant

Hi Team – I have a mockup of the events list (see link to the mockup below).
    You can see that the filter bar is in the sidebar along with the other widgets. I assumed the filter add on could be added to the sidebar like this as well. However it doesnt’ appear that it can…

Is there a way
    – to add it to the right sidebar as per mockup
    – or call the quicklinks/ gravity forms/ twitter widgets into the template ?

https://www.dropbox.com/s/gsjj07ku1sz4dvv/V5_0000_07_EVENTS_LIST.jpg?dl=0

cheers

Nico

Hey Kimberley,

Glad to help you out on this issue as well!

You can use the snippet below in your theme (or child theme) functions.php file to print the sidebar after the filter bar is rendered:

/* Show site's sidebar after filterbar */
    function show_sidebar_after_filter_bar ( ) {
    dynamic_sidebar( );
    }

add_action( 'tribe_events_filter_view_after_filters' , 'show_sidebar_after_filter_bar' );

It’s a pretty basic form of doing so but I hope you can get started with it 🙂

Best,
    Nico

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘manually add filter bar into the sidebar’ is closed to new replies.