Losing date filter

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Losing date filter

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Caio
    Participant

I use the following format for the “Datepicker” in the plugin settings, DD/MM/YYYY, but when I apply a date filter and change to the list view, the filter is lost, showing the current month and not the selected month . This problem does not occur when the change is from list view to monthly view.
    When I change the format from “Datepicker” to YYYY-MM-DD, the problem does not occur.
    I think the error is in tribe-events-bar.js on line 244, I tried changing the filter but I did not succeed, can anyone help me?
    Here is the excerpt from the mentioned code:

// If this is not month view, but we came from there, the value of #tribe-bar-date will
    // describe a year and a month: preserve this if so to ensure accuracy of pagination
    else if ( this_val.match( /[0-9]{4}-[0-9]{2}/ ) ) {
    	ts.params[ $this.attr( 'name') ] = ts.url_params[ $this.attr( 'name' ) ] = this_val;
    }
    Andras
    Keymaster

Hello Caio,

Thanks for going Pro and welcome to the forum!

Thanks for reaching out to us and flagging this! I ran some tests and I have a different outcome. For me it is opposite.

A quick clarification question for the beginning. You mentioned Filter Bar, but I don’t see a license for that product in your account. Did you mean the Filter Bar plugin or the Tribe Bar that comes built in with The Events Calendar and allows for date and keyword search?

To be able to track this down could you please share your system information with me?

What is your default view?

Can you point me to a page where I could see this for myself?

Thanks,

Andras

Andras
    Keymaster

Caio, never mind the above.

I ran some further tests and can reproduce your issue. I might even know why.

It looks like we have a bug here, so I’m gonna file a bugticket on this.

I am also going to set the status of this ticket to “pending fix” and we will update it once the fix is released.

If you have any new questions or issues please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.

Thanks and cheers,
    Andras

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Caio!

Just wanted to share with you that a new release of our plugins is out, including a fix for this issue.

Find out more about this release → https://theeventscalendar.com/maintenance-release-week-17-june-2018/

We apologize for the delay and appreciate your patience while we worked on this.

Please update the plugins and let us know if the fix works for your site.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Losing date filter’ is closed to new replies.