List of events displaying under filter bar

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar List of events displaying under filter bar

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • Author
    Charlotte
    Participant

Hello,

I recently purchased the “Filter Bar” add-on for the Barge Cruise Finder on my website and I have 2 issues:

1/ My list of events is displaying correctly on my computer (Windows 7, Google Chrome Version 43.0.2357.81 m – see screengrab here). However, when displaying on other screens (same version of Chrome and Safari), the list of events appears below the filter bar and not next to it as wanted: click here to see.

2/ How could I make the events disappearing from the results the day they start?

Thank you very much in advance.

Kind regards,
    Charlotte

Charlotte
    Participant

Hello,

Update > I have been resolving the issue #1 with some extra CSS code:

#tribe-events-content.tribe-events-list {
    position: relative;
    width: 70%;
    float: right;
    padding: 0 15px 0 0;
    margin-bottom: 60px;
    box-sizing: border-box;
    -moz-box-sizing: border-box;
    -webkit-box-sizing: border-box;
    }

However, I still need assistance for issue #2 please.

Thank you,
    Charlotte

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Charlotte,

Sorry for the delay in getting to you today.

I can help out.

Glad you got the first issue resolved with some css.

2/ How could I make the events disappearing from the results the day they start?

So the events are suppose to not show after their end time has passed. However, there is a glitch preventing that. We have that fixed in the 3.10 release, which should be out in a couple weeks as we are just about finished with the final testing.

Let me know if you have any follow up questions.

Thanks

Charlotte
    Participant

Hi Brian,

Thanks for your feedback.

However, I need to know if it is possible for the events to disappear after they start? Eg: a week long event starting on Monday disappears from the results on Monday.

Thank you in advance,
    Charlotte

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi Charlotte,

See my answer below:

However, I need to know if it is possible for the events to disappear after they start? Eg: a week long event starting on Monday disappears from the results on Monday.

We do not have a feature to do that and not sure how feasible it would be to customize the plugin to do that as everything is built on removing events after they end. I can try to help answer questions about a customization, but I am limited in providing all the coding need to customize the plugin.

So let me know.

Thanks

Charlotte
    Participant

Hi Brian,

I do understand your comments, however it would very handy if this feature could be included in a future update of the plugin. There is no point for us to advertise an event that as started so I have to do it manually, which is quite time consuming.

Thanks,
    Charlotte

Brian
    Keymaster

I agree it could be a neat feature.

If you would like to request that feature please head to our UserVoice Page and add your own or upvote that feature as they will increase the chances of it being added to a future version.

http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas

Cheers

Charlotte
    Participant

Thanks Brian, I have now posted that request.

If anyone is having the same “issue”, please vote here > http://tribe.uservoice.com/forums/195723-feature-ideas/suggestions/8234037-events-disappearing-from-the-results-as-soon-as-th.

Thanks,
    Charlotte

Brian
    Keymaster

Thanks for the feature request. I added some of my votes to it to help out.

Since this is marked resolved I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please post a new topic on the forum and we can help you out.

Thanks

Viewing 9 posts - 1 through 9 (of 9 total)
  • The topic ‘List of events displaying under filter bar’ is closed to new replies.