Latest update – all romanian translations

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Latest update – all romanian translations

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Cosmin Vaman

So, I think all of them should be ok now. Sorry for opening a new topic, I don’t mean to be spammy, but I cannot post on the older topics.
    Here is the link that I think should work: https://www.dropbox.com/s/0ijb0yf1yk9k152/final%20update%20romanian%20translations.zip

Since you asked if I needed any coupons for these translations, well, if possible, I could use Events Calendar Pro, Community Events and Facebook Events. If not, no problem, congratulations on the best calendar plugin out there, I’ve been having a blast with the free version anyway 🙂

Leah

Hey Cosmin,

No worries about the post, I just appreciate that you’re helping us out with these translations 🙂 I got your email as well, and I’ve updated the .pot file in the Getting Started post- thank you for pointing that out!

Does the translation for The Events Calendar you linked above include that update? If not, I can wait until you do that and test all three translations at once. Then I’ll email you with the coupons you requested.

Cheers,

Leah

Leah

Thanks Cosmin, these files look great. I’ll be emailing your shortly with the coupons you requested!

Thanks again for contributing to our plugins!

~Leah

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Latest update – all romanian translations’ is closed to new replies.