Language option in the filter bar.

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Language option in the filter bar.

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    Paul Browne
    Participant

Basically users are booking on Non-English language event by accident even though they have “Croatian” in the title. Its a complete pain as I’ve to reach out to them before they turn up at the event and get turned away because they can’t speak the language and then try to manually get them on another event or refund them their deposit payment.

I don’t want the events listed unless the user selects the language from the filter menu.

I’d imagine that this would require a language option to be included in the “event upload” page and on the event filter. I don’t want the event listed on the main body of the home page unless the user specifically selects the language option in the filter.

Kind regards,
    Paul

PS. I am using a code to rename ‘Events’ to ‘Courses’.

Paul Browne
    Participant

Can somebody please get back to me?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

Thanks for reaching out!

One method that you could use would be to assign a language category or tag to events, which users can then filter by in Filter Bar. However, this would not remove any events when they first land on the page. Doing so would require a customization.

Alternatively, you could use the category pages instead of the main events page, so that users would have to click on “Croatian” or “English” before being taken to any events. They could then use the filters in Filter Bar to narrow down their search within that category.

Let me know if this helps and if you have any questions!

Please note that we typically don’t have support available over the weekend, so threads posted during or close to that time may take a bit longer to get a response.

Thanks,

Jennifer

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘Language option in the filter bar.’ is closed to new replies.