‘Keyword’ tooltip not translated & startday of the week

Home Forums Additional Help Translations ‘Keyword’ tooltip not translated & startday of the week

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    flamencoagenda
    Participant

Hello People of The Events Calendar,
    I have tried to find an answer to this question but couldn’t find it, so I think the issue(s) did not come up yet. In the Dutch language, the tooltip is the Keyword field is not translated. Could this be fixed? (Zoekwoord).
    And, after the last update, my week starts on Sunday. This makes for a lot of mistakes with adding the events. Could this be turned back to Monday, what is was?
    Thank you!

Victor
    Keymaster

Hi Ginette!

Thanks for coming back to us! I’d be happy to help 🙂

I looked for the “Keyword” string in the Dutch translation and it translated as you say (Zoekwoord). It could be that you are using an old translation file, so you should check for translations updates by going to WP admin > Dashboard > Updates.

You can also manually download the .po file from here and place into the folder > yoursite.com/wp-content/languages/plugins/

And, after the last update, my week starts on Sunday. This makes for a lot of mistakes with adding the events. Could this be turned back to Monday, what is was?

It seems strange to me that it changed the “Week Starts On” setting when you updated. But you can always change this setting by going to WP Admin > Settings > General.

Let me know how that goes.

Best,
    Victor

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘‘Keyword’ tooltip not translated & startday of the week’ is closed to new replies.