Issues with Bryant – Builder Theme with iThemes – Filter Bar Not Appearing

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Issues with Bryant – Builder Theme with iThemes – Filter Bar Not Appearing

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Susan
    Participant

Hello –

PLEASE HELP!! I recently purchased the Filter Bar and Events Calendar Pro. Everything seems to be working, but the filter bar doesn’t appear.

When I changed the theme to a different theme, it works fine.

I am using Bryant Builder Theme with iThemes.

Is there ANYTHING that can be done to help.

Please let me know –

Thanks –

Cody

Cliff

Hi, Cody. Sorry you’re experiencing this.

While we don’t provide support for or guarantee compatibility with non-default WordPress themes (like Twenty Seventeen), I can suggest a few things:

Please deactivate all non-Modern Tribe plugins and custom code and see if that helps narrow down the cause of this.

If it doesn’t, please enable WP_DEBUG and WP_DEBUG_LOG and share any debug messages you see while navigating the front-end or wp-admin areas of your site.

You might also see if you can spot any console errors at your site, particularly on pages where you think Filter Bar should be appearing. (If needed, you may reference our KB article Using Google Chrome Developer Tools.)

If you can’t figure it out, please provide a link to your Events page where you think Filter Bar should be appearing, and also provide me a copy of the latest version of your theme so I can see if I can replicate the behavior on my local testing site.

Let us know what you find out.

Thanks.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Issues with Bryant – Builder Theme with iThemes – Filter Bar Not Appearing’ is closed to new replies.