Issue migrating events to new install

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Issue migrating events to new install

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • Author
    William Adeimy

Hi,

I’ve tried migrating my events database to a new install with no luck. My current site is bogged down with plugins and spam to the point where I can’t update any of the plugins or the WP theme without blowing everything up. I created a new install and although WP Engine was able to migrate my database they couldn’t migrate the events from Events Calendar. Is there anything you can do to help with this process? I’ve tried the normal WP Export and I installed the WP Migration plugin that was suggested on the forum to no avail. Everything I do to get the events moved over blows up my current site. Trying to keep some of the backlinks from the current event database while starting clean with a new site.

Let me know if there is anything you can do.

Thank you,
    Will

Brian
    Keymaster

Hi,

Thanks for using the Events Calendar.

Here on the pre-sales forum, I’m afraid we do not provide technical support. I would ask that you take any technical support questions across to our wordpress.org forum – our staff scan it periodically and other community members may also be able to help out.

The Events Calendar

If you have purchased a plugin from us, please login and post in the premium forums for that plugin and we can help you out there:

https://theeventscalendar.com/support/forums/

Thanks again!

Viewing 2 posts - 1 through 2 (of 2 total)
  • The topic ‘Issue migrating events to new install’ is closed to new replies.