Is there a way to show View Your Tickets to show all tickets purchased?

Home Forums Ticket Products Event Tickets Plus Is there a way to show View Your Tickets to show all tickets purchased?

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    Tac
    Participant

At this stage, the only place the buyer can see the purchased tickets is at the bottom of the event page where it says You have X tickets for this event? Ideally there should be a link that can be provided to the user and they can view/print their tickets.

Any thoughts?

Geoff B.

Good evening Tic Tac and welcome back!

Thank you for reaching out to us.
    I would love to help you with this topic.

Actually, check out this extension: https://theeventscalendar.com/extensions/add-view-ticket-link-to-the-my-tickets-screen/

Let me know if that works for you ?

Best regards,

Geoff B.

Tac
    Participant

Hi Geoff,

Thank you for your quick turn around.

I installed this plugin but the view your tickets link is shown on the events page. Ideally, it’ll be good if the link is placed like My Orders so that it can be accessed at one place (i.e. user profile).

Thanks.

Geoff B.

Good evening Tic Tac,

Thank you for writing back.

You are right, adding this link to the Woo “My orders” screen would be fantastic.

I have just opened an improvement ticket for this extension.

Unfortunately, I cannot commit to a release date at this point.
    But stay tuned, you will be contacted when the update is released.

Have a great day!

Geoff B.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Is there a way to show View Your Tickets to show all tickets purchased?’ is closed to new replies.