iPhone shows only 1 filter instead of 2

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar iPhone shows only 1 filter instead of 2

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    paulsmulders
    Participant

On my iPhone, there is only 1 filter visible (Events catagory), not two (Events category plus Tags). On PC and tablet this is okay. Why does iOS (11.4) not show both filters?

Jennifer
    Keymaster

Hi Paul,

I’m sorry that you’re running into this issue, but I’ll be happy to help you figure out what’s going on.

I did some testing on my end, but I was not able to recreate this; I am seeing both filters (see screenshot). Were you able to get this resolved? If not, can you tell me which browser you were using?

paulsmulders
    Participant

I found out that the problem exists when using the standard events template. If I choose to use the blank container/header/footer everything is fine.

Jennifer
    Keymaster

I’m glad to hear that switching the template got this working! Please let me know if there is anything else that we can help you with.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘iPhone shows only 1 filter instead of 2’ is closed to new replies.