Interest for Norwegian Nynorsk translations?

Home Forums Additional Help Translations Interest for Norwegian Nynorsk translations?

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • Author
    Torbjørn

Hi!
    I could translate one or more of your plugins to Norwegian Nynorsk if there’s an interest for it. I’ve already translated most of the front-end for the Events Calendar for my own website, but I’d be willing to translate more if people want it. 🙂

Best regards,
    Torbjørn

Leah

Hi Torbjørn,

Thanks for getting in touch! I’d love to have you update the existing Norwegian translation for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO. Check out our Getting Started post for the files and info. Thank you!

Best,
    Leah

Torbjørn

I’m using the Localization plugin to translate the two plugins, I hope that’s alright.

I’d like to point out that I’m translating to Norwegian Nynorsk, which is different from Norwegian Bokmål (which is the translation you already have). I will post the files quite soon. 🙂

Torbjørn
    Torbjørn

Would be nice if I was credited for the translations 🙂

Torbjørn

My email is [email protected] (sorry for all the replies >.<)

Leah

Thanks for these Torbjørn! And thanks for explaining about the difference- I’ll make sure these are added properly so they don’t overwrite the other Norwegian translation.

I’ll take a look over these files shortly and be back in touch. You will be credited in the readme.txt file 🙂 Once I’ve approved the files, I’ll email you with a coupon for a free license.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 7 posts - 1 through 7 (of 7 total)
  • The topic ‘Interest for Norwegian Nynorsk translations?’ is closed to new replies.