Integrating Filter into main Search

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Integrating Filter into main Search

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    pswebsitedesign
    Participant

Hi Guys,

I purchased the filter bar addon hoping it would integrate into the main Event search bar but it has its own seperate filter bar. All I want is the Category Filter to add to the main event search so I have Date, Search and Category Filter. Is this something that is possible? Any information would be greatly appreciated.

Casey D

Hello pswebsitedesign,

Thanks for contacting us. From what I can tell, this is what you want, yes?

2014-04-29 at 7.17 PM

The short answer is “no, we don’t support that”. If you have a moment, we’d love for you to submit your idea to our UserVoice forum. We take user ideas and contributions very seriously, and many times their ideas end up in our future releases.

The long answer is “yes….. maybe….” with quite a bit of creativity. A developer may be able to add something with our filter api and Themer’s Guide, unfortunately that level of customization goes well beyond the scope of the forums.

It’s worth noting, that the filter bar has a horizontal view, but I don’t believe that is what you want. It still wouldn’t be a unified search box.

2014-04-29 at 7.27 PM

Sorry I didn’t have a better answer!

– Casey Driscoll

Casey D

Hello pswebsitedesign,

We typically close threads if there is no activity after two weeks. Feel free to create a new thread and reference this one to save you time.

Cheers!

– Casey Driscoll

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘Integrating Filter into main Search’ is closed to new replies.