In Horizontal Mode the Filter Bar will not allow any options to be selected

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar In Horizontal Mode the Filter Bar will not allow any options to be selected

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • Author
    bethmindy
    Participant

When WordPress upgraded to the 4.8.2 the calendar was not showing any events – all the plugins for event calendar were updated and the calendar reappeared but then the filter bar would not work. Since this is a production site I cannot turn off other plugins to see if a new conflict has occurred. The horizontal version of filter bar would not open any of the categories but the vertical version shows them but collapse and reset do not work. Any Ideas on what the problem might be?

Courtney

Hi Mindy

You mentioned updating WordPress, and it looks to me like you have also updated The Events Calendar and Filter Bar both. We did also release TEC 4.6 yesterday, so I’d check with that update.

I’m just a bit confused. You mentioned this is a production site (which means staging/not-live), but can’t test for conflicts. Did you mean that this site is live?

If so, can you duplicate the whole site into a private sub-directory on your host for testing or use a staging site?

Can you also send me a link to your calendar? I’d like to take a look at what is happening.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

bethmindy
    Participant

The Events Calendar 4.6 resolved my problem. Thank you for your assistance Courtney

Courtney

Sure thing! Glad it’s all working now. Do let us know if you run into any other issues.

Thanks
    Courtney 🙂

Viewing 4 posts - 1 through 4 (of 4 total)
  • The topic ‘In Horizontal Mode the Filter Bar will not allow any options to be selected’ is closed to new replies.