I'd like to join the Japanese translation for plugin and addon.

Home Forums Additional Help Translations I'd like to join the Japanese translation for plugin and addon.

• This topic has 8 replies, 3 voices, and was last updated 7 years ago by Tatsunori.
Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • Author
    Tatsunori
    Participant

Hello Translation Support Team, I’d like to join the Japanese translation for the following plugins and addons.

-Event Calender Pro
    -Event Tickets Plus
    -Filter bar

Please list Japanese in the locale of them.
    Now I’m working on my client’s website. It would be appreciated if it’s able to activate immediately.

Thank you.

Barry

Thanks for the offer, Tatsunori: let me check on that and see what we can do 🙂

Zach Tirrell
    Keymaster

Tatsunori – you can follow our translation guide (https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/adding-or-updating-a-translation/) to provide translations for Japanese. We previously did not have Japanese configured there, but I have resolved that oversight.

Thanks so much for any translation contributions you can make here!

Tatsunori
    Participant

Although I tried edoying pot file with poedit, it shows error and cannot edit as attached image.

File edited: event-tickets-plus.pot
    Poedit version: 2.0
    windows10

Tatsunori
    Participant

It’s cleared now. I much appreciate it.

Zach Tirrell
    Keymaster

If you send along your translations, we would be thrilled to add them so others can enjoy. We’ll give you credit in the changelog.

Zach Tirrell
    Keymaster

If you send along your translations, we would be thrilled to add them so others can enjoy. We’ll give you credit in the changelog.

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 8 posts - 1 through 8 (of 8 total)
  • The topic ‘I'd like to join the Japanese translation for plugin and addon.’ is closed to new replies.