How to use the events plugin with Polylang

Home Forums Additional Help Translations How to use the events plugin with Polylang

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Frecson Trujillo

Hi! I’m confused about how to use this plugin with Polylang, I had the website in spanish but the client wants to add english, so I installed Polylang to have a multi language site, but I cannot see an option to add the events in both languages. Can someone guides me throught this?

Thanks.

Geoff

HiĀ Frecson,

I’m afraid the reason you’re bumping into issues here is that The Events Calendar does not support Polylang. As far as multilingual support goes, we officially support WPML for The Events Calendar and Events Calendar PRO with instructions to set that up here:

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/setting-up-the-events-calendar-with-wpml/

Sorry to bear bad news, but does this at least help answer your question? Please let me know.

Cheers,
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to use the events plugin with Polylang’ is closed to new replies.