How to remove event details & event place

Home Forums Additional Help Translations How to remove event details & event place

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Michael Pfenninger

Hello,

please tell me how tho remove the date entries of event details and event place. Please let me know also how I can change wrong translation (e.g. “cost” has been translatet to “Eintritt” and which is wrong).

Thank you so much for your help,
    best regards, michael

Cliff

Hi Michael. Thanks so much for your interest in helping translate our plugins.

Please note that we do not provide help on how to use our plugins via these forums without a paid license (like for The Events Calendar PRO). I’ll still provide help regarding translations:

Here is our process for translations:

Two things to note are:

• You do not have to submit an entire translation, you can just submit translations for individual strings. Even if it’s just one string, or something like a spelling correction, it all helps!
    • Your submitted strings will be saved as “suggestions”, and not immediately included in a translation file for export until an administrator approves them. This may seem like a limitation, but it helps us ensure nobody comes along and deletes translations or adds spam or something to them. Your suggestions should be approved in a timely manner.

I hope this information brings you up to speed on our translations site. Let us know if you have any other questions or concerns! 🙂

Thank you!

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How to remove event details & event place’ is closed to new replies.