How to edit text
The easiest way to go about this would be the following:
- Install the “Say What” plugin from the .org repo and activate it
- Go to Tools > Text Changes and add a new one
- Original string is “%1$s In” (don’t include the quotation marks)
- Text domain is “the-events-calendar” (no quotes)
- Text context is empty
- Replacement string is what you would like
- Save and watch the magic 🙂
Does this do the trick for you?
Stoked to hear it worked!
You can basically change almost any string like that. You can look up the strings in the .pot files which come with the plugins and can be found in the “lang” folder. Sometimes you need to add the context as well, should be easy to recognize.
I am going to close this ticket, but if you need anything else related to this topic or another please create a new ticket and we’ll be happy to help.
PS: If you like our plugins, and you didn’t yet do so 🙂 we would be happy to receive a review in the wordpress.org repository. Thanks!
PS2: We’d be also grateful if you would give us feedback on your satisfaction with support. Just click on one of the classy looking emojis below. 🙂 If you can spare a few words, that’s even better. Doublethanks!
The topic ‘How to edit text’ is closed to new replies.