How To Add Drop Downs to main filter bar?

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar How To Add Drop Downs to main filter bar?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    Communications Dept
    Participant

I would like to add two additional field types to the main filter bar (see attachment), how can i accomplish this?

Also is there a documented way to search on blur/release/keyup/click, etc?

Geoff

Hey there and welcome to the forums!

That’s a really nice design for filters — excellent work!

When you refer to the “main filter bar” are you referring to ur Filter Bar add-on? If so, you can absolutely use the additional fields you create in Events Calendar PRO (Events > Settings > Additional Fields) in the Filter Bar settings (Events > Settings > Filters).

Also is there a documented way to search on blur/release/keyup/click, etc?

No, I’m afraid there is not. While I don’t have any examples offhand, I’d imagine that can be accomplished with Javascript that targets the filter components and fires on any of this triggered actions.

Cheers!
    Geoff

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How To Add Drop Downs to main filter bar?’ is closed to new replies.