How do I hide the horizontal filter bar?

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar How do I hide the horizontal filter bar?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    John
    Participant

Hi, I would like to be able to list events within individual event categories using relevant URLs but I don’t want website viewers to be able to do custom searches. I would therefore like to hide the filter bar so it doesn’t show while still having the full functionality of the bar. How can I do this? Many thanks, John

Barry

Hi John,

There are a couple of ways you might approach this. What I’d suggest trying in the first instance though – because it’s an easy answer – is adding the following (empty) file to your theme:

tribe-events/filter-bar/filter-view-horizontal.php

So the more complete path would look something like:

/…/wp-content/themes/YOUR_THEME/tribe-events/filter-bar/filter-view-horizontal.php

The basic idea is setting up a completely blank template override (see our Themer’s Guide for an overview of customization techniques like this). Alternatively, you could probably hide it with a little CSS.

Does that help?

Barry

Hi! It’s been a while so I’m going to go ahead and close this thread. If we can help with anything else, though, please don’t hesitate to create new threads as needed. Thanks!

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How do I hide the horizontal filter bar?’ is closed to new replies.