How can I get a start & end date in my filter bar?

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar How can I get a start & end date in my filter bar?

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • Author
    bennovack
    Participant

Like it says – my client wants visitors to be able to select a date *range* not just a specific day. is this possible?

Patricia

Hey Benjamin,

Thank you for reaching out to us!

It’s certainly possible, but remains something that we do not support “out of the box”: some amount of custom dev work would be required to make this happen.

To get started, I would recommend you to read the following article as it explains how to create custom fields for filter bar (including examples):

https://theeventscalendar.com/knowledgebase/creating-custom-filters-for-filter-bar/

I would also recommend proposing this feature in our User Voice page to let us know.

Other users can then up-vote it, giving us a great idea of how much demand there might be (or, if you can find a suitable existing request, you can in turn up-vote that).

Thanks!

Patricia

Support Droid
    Keymaster

Hey there! This thread has been pretty quiet for the last three weeks, so we’re going to go ahead and close it to avoid confusion with other topics. If you’re still looking for help with this, please do open a new thread, reference this one and we’d be more than happy to continue the conversation over there.

Thanks so much!
    The Events Calendar Support Team

Viewing 3 posts - 1 through 3 (of 3 total)
  • The topic ‘How can I get a start & end date in my filter bar?’ is closed to new replies.