Horizontal filter bar options expand but don't automatically collapse

Home Forums Calendar Products Filter Bar Horizontal filter bar options expand but don't automatically collapse

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • Author
    kosovichmedia
    Participant

This may not be a true problem, but I am wondering if there is some setting that can be adjusted. When the filter bar is in the horizontal view, a user is able to click to show all the various options that a user is able to select to filter results.

If a user moves from one filter option to the next, the options expand but a user must also click on the filter option to collapse the options. Is there a way for the filter options to automatically collapse when the mouse moves away from it?

Barry

Hi kosovichmedia,

I’m sorry for any inconvenience you’re facing here.

This is something we are aware of and wish to address – it’s already on our issue tracker and if you can bear with us a little longer we’ll do our best to fix this in an upcoming release.

kosovichmedia
    Participant

Thank you for the update. I appreciate that you are looking into working a fix on it. Please let me know how I can best find out about the status in the future. Will it be a big announcement or likely just one of many refinements that will likely happen as the software evolves? Just curious. I don’t want to miss the update when it happens but I understand it is likely not the number one priority. It will be a nice enhancement when it is done though. Thanks for the update.

Barry

We always detail changes in our release changelogs (which lives in the readme.txt file bundled with each plugin).

We also always make an effort to update threads like this one, so as long as you continue to monitor this thread/are subscribed to it and will receive email updates you should be kept informed of any news in relation to this.

Leah

Hi there,

I just wanted to let you know that we have been working diligently on a fix for this issue. Our next release will be available soon and should correct this problem. Please keep an eye on your Plugins and Updates pages for a version update. If you are still having problems after updating, please start a new thread with the details and we can assist you.

Best,
    Leah

Viewing 5 posts - 1 through 5 (of 5 total)
  • The topic ‘Horizontal filter bar options expand but don't automatically collapse’ is closed to new replies.